By accessing the website at https://eyekitty.co (Eyekitty), you are agreeing to be bound by these terms of service, all applicable laws, and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this website are protected by applicable copyright and trademark law.
- The materials on Eyekitty’s website are provided on an ‘as is’ basis. Eyekitty makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties including, without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights.
- Further, Eyekitty does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its website or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall Eyekitty or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on Eyekitty’s website, even if Eyekitty or a Eyekitty authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
Accuracy of materials
The materials appearing on Eyekitty’s website could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Eyekitty does not warrant that any of the materials on its website are accurate, complete or current. Eyekitty may make changes to the materials contained on its website at any time without notice. However, Eyekitty does not make any commitment to update the materials.
Eyekitty has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its website and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Eyekitty’s of the site. Use of any such linked website is at the user’s own risk.
Eyekitty may revise these terms of service for its website at any time without notice. By using this website you are agreeing to be bound by the then current version of these terms of service.
The Service shall be used only in accordance with these Terms. Users may not:
- reverse engineer, decompile, disassemble, modify or create derivative works based on Eyekitty or any portion of it;
- circumvent any technology used by Eyekitty or its licensors to protect content accessible via it; * copy, store, edit, change, prepare any derivative work of or alter in any way any of the content provided through Eyekitty;
- use any robot, spider, site search/retrieval application, or other automated device, process or means to access, retrieve, scrape, or index any portion of Provenly or its content;
- rent, lease or sublicense Eyekitty;
- defame, abuse, harass, use threatening practices, threaten or violate the legal rights of others in any other way (such as rights of privacy and publicity);
- disseminate or publish content that is unlawful, obscene, illegitimate, defamatory or inappropriate;
- misappropriate any account in use by another User;
- register or use the Service in order to approach the Users to promote, sell or advertise products or services of any kind through Eyekitty in any way;
- use Eyekitty in any other improper manner that violates the Terms.
Eyekitty grants Users a revocable, personal, worldwide, royalty-free, non-assignable and non-exclusive license to use the Softwares and/or any other technical means embedded in the Service provided by Eyekitty. This license is for the sole purpose of enabling Users to use the Service and in doing so within the limits and in compliance with this Agreement and/or any other applicable rules. User is required to use the Service in accordance with Owner’s intellectual and industrial property rights. The Softwares related to the Service, like any other copyright or other intellectual property rights, are the exclusive property of the Owner and/or its licensors. User does not acquire any right or title with respect to the Softwares and acknowledges that their use is non-exclusive and non-assignable, only for the duration of the Service usage, via remote connectivity, via Internet, for the provision of Services under the Agreement.
The right to use the Softwares does not grant any rights to the original source codes. All techniques, algorithms, and procedures contained in the Softwares and their documentation are information protected by copyright and sole property of the Owner or its licensors, and therefore may not be used in any way by the User for purposes other than those set forth in these Terms. All rights and license grants to the User shall immediately terminate upon any termination or expiration of this Agreement.
Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on Eyekitty website for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license, you may not:
- Modify or copy the materials;
- Use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- Attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on Eyekitty website;
- Remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials;
- Transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server.
This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Eyekitty at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
Other Intellectual properties rights
All trademarks, nominal or figurative, and all other marks, trade names, service marks, word marks, illustrations, images, logos and/or copyrights that appear concerning Eyekitty and all rights in and to the user interface, features and functionality of Eyekitty and underlying software, including code (“Owner’s IP”) are, and remain, the exclusive property of the Owner or its licensors and are protected by the laws in force on trademarks and by related international treaties. The Owner does not grant you any rights whatsoever in any Owner’s IP except to the extent necessary for you to use the Services in compliance with the Agreement.
All trademarks and all other marks, trade names, service marks, word marks, trademarks, illustrations, images, logos regarding third parties and content posted by such third parties on Eyekitty are and remain the exclusive property of such third parties and their licensors, and are protected by applicable trademark laws and relevant international treaties. The Owner does not own the aforementioned intellectual property rights and may use them only within the limits and in accordance with the contracts concluded with such third parties and for the purposes outlined herein.
We may terminate or suspend access to our Service immediately, without prior notice or liability, for any reason whatsoever, including without limitation if you breach the Terms. Upon termination, your right to use the Service will immediately cease. If you wish to terminate your account, you may simply discontinue using the Service.